Monday, February 12, 2007

Search Engine Marketing Revolution in Sweden

As Vice President for Getupdated- Internet Marketing I would like to First of all thank you for a fun weekend… It was great to see you all and have our own unique Sales Power meeting. After bringing in such good business and rapidly becoming the fastest growing Search Engine Marketing in Sweden, we deserved a great night out!

For 2007 under my leadership I will make sure that Getupdated becomes the largest Search Engine Marketing Company in Sweden and obviously we are well on the way. I will be working with some original ideas and some defying concepts which many others would only wish to get their hands on. If I would tell you the secrets…I would have to hire you!

Some of the topics I covered in the sales meeting were the release of Time magazine person of the year.

Every year Time magazine appoints a Person of the year edition. If you notice in this link http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html this year it is YOU- US. I found this quite interesting because this is exactly the industry we are working with- The World Wide Web.

Companies like us are in control of the information age which is in my opinion the most powerful media today- INTERNET. If you are pursuing a career into an exciting field, look no further!! You found it- this is it!! We are working for the greatest industry today and that is Internet Marketing. Companies like GetUpdated will be driving the revolution that will yield the marketing power of Sweden in 2007. Great! I can already smell the cash!

A few years ago, newspapers, radio and TV where consider the great power… today it is companies like us who are sitting on that immense power. The word is out there so it is up to us to work hard and have clients coming to our side. We are preaching marketing directors and entrepreneurs about the benefits of Internet marketing. An overwhelming majority still waste their budget on untargeted marketing when Internet Marketing would yield them a higher return for less money!

Everyday I read the newspaper and I still see people spending over 200,000 SEK for 1 ad in the newspaper or subway. Ufff!! What an overwhelming amount of money when you compare that I can bring him a client directly at the time he is looking to spend on his products and services for less then 2 SEK. If they would give us their budget we would do wonders! So personally I push our sales with power!!

We are slowly educating Marketing Directors to understand our industry. The leads are everywhere around you, when you read the news, when you drive your car and when you go shopping. It is my mission to make sure our industry becomes the first thing a marketing director thinks about. First Internet Marketing, the other investments come 2nd!

Like Danny Sullivan said: Search is hottest marketing topic in the world today!! Period!
 
There will be much more exciting news that I announced when it is official.

Best Regards,

Luar Buso

Vice President (Getupdated-Internet Marketing)



 

No comments: